2. Data controller
The legal entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data is stated under the individual processing purposes in section 3.
The data controllers’ contact details are listed below:
José Gámez Pérez
- C/ Azcárraga 24-10
- 46008 Valencia (España)
- Tel.: +(34) 687 549 709
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. We use personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the stated lawfulness of processing
At RedoNa, we only collect necessary data about you. We recommend that you do not send or inform us of any sensitive information when you use our website and its features.
4. Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstances, RedoNa may share your data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support, suppliers of goods and financial institutions cooperating with us in order to assist RedoNa
- Business partners
- Players in the energy sector.
5. Personal data about other parties
6. Transfer to third countries
In certain situations, we will transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. Please contact us if you want a list of relevant countries outside the EU/EEA.
Such transfers to third countries will be made on the following legal basis:
- These countries have not been determined by the European Commission to be countries offering an adequate level of data protection. We will therefore ensure that there are appropriate safeguards using the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries, as published by the European Commission. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Mandatory information
The data marked with an * are mandatory. If you do not provide these data, we cannot:
- Identify pictures, videos and recordings of you and erase them in accordance with our erasure rules; and
- pay the fee in accordance with the licence agreement
8. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, see section 9. If you have requested to receive information from RedoNa, such as newsletters, and you no longer wish to receive these, you can unsubscribe at any time via the email that you receive or by calling us.
These rights may be subject to conditions or restrictions. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in the case in question. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
9. Contact RedoNa regarding the processing of personal data
If you wish to contact RedoNa regarding our processing of your personal data, please write to email@example.com or call us on +(34) 687 549 709.
If you are unhappy with our response, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.